Friday, December 23, 2011

herding cats...

Getting more than three two year olds to do anything together is like hearding cats. So, when CJ's teachers at his school told me his class was going to be in the Christmas program, I was shocked. Here's all of them...


They only have music on Monday's, so his music teacher and his two classroom teachers did a great job getting them ready. What's even more impressive is that only 11 kiddos are there on a given day, so I don't know how they got them to stand there for two songs, ring their bells and sing all together.

CJ did great. They sang Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. During Jingle Bells, he just sang, "Jingle Bells. Jingle Bells. All de Way." Over and over. It was hilarious. But he did a great job of shaking his bells and singing. He was pretty proud of himself.


We attempted to get a good family picture with Scott in his uniform, but this was the best we could do. It was 1:15 by this time. We were all hungry, the boys were tired, and there were kids and parents everywhere. Not bad considering, but it's not as great as I was hoping. :)


I've been really impressed with CJ's school. They are so sweet and he loves going. This year he's only going two days a week, but I think he would go every day if I would let him!